Fishpond 604x90

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Singapore Navy Show

I'm not a fan of military, so I was not that excited to see the show. Anyhow just wanted to go there to take some photos. I haven't used my 18-200 VR lens for a long time, because I have bought two new lens in the last two month, which have much bigger apertures. Now I most often use my new 105 micro lens to take photos of everyday life, especially bugs, flowers, and human beings. I am fond of macro photography as you don't need to ask for permission to take photos of those little guys, and there are a lot of things that you can shoot. I strayed a bit far. As to the navy show, I have fun to take the tour in the transport, which looks the same as the one in civilization. The tour is about 30 minutes. If it is longer than that, I'm afraid I would feel seasickness again. Luckily, It finished soon enough. In the afternoon, a celebrity of Singapore came to perform on the stage, who is an idol of my friend. A lot of photographers went to the front to take pictures, so was I. Here is one

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,Zeng.I am your middle school classmate-Xu Wanbin, remember me?You are at Singapore,it seems that Chinese becomes a foreign language there. Can you speek Chinese now? :)

Nan Zeng said...

Long time no see. How are you? I am speaking Chinese all the time. :)

Anonymous said...

really,:)
Long time no see. Perhaps sentence originates from China, but now becomes standard English.

it is strange that i can not see your blog in China. So I didn't make any comments until now
My mail:happybreeze888@yahoo.com.cn.
QQ:23757709
How to connect with you besides on your blog?